Thursday, March 26, 2009

First Moments with Samuel

Hey Everyone! We arrived last night and were tired from our journey. Needless to say, I was very emotional and cried every time I saw old friends. I didn't get to go see Samuel last night, but after breakfast this morning I got to meet our youngest son.

He is napping on my bed right now. He is very tiny and SO SWEET. He really doesn't know what to think of all of us, yet. I miss my family at home, but holding him this morning is all worth it. I have permission to spend the whole day with him, yeah! I told Trent/Brandy I'd see him on Wednesday, ha ha.

Calvin, Trent/Brandy, and some others went to check out the agriculture possibilities today. Keep that in your prayers, as this is the future sustainability of the country. Madison went with most of the team to the stadium to begin preparation for the logistics of the crusade. A few others went to the children's home to work on renovations.

It looks like we will be telling our adoption story several times. Pray that God's words will be heard and not ours. Pray that I can speak clearly and not just bawl.

Love you all and thank you for your prayers!

Always Beyond Blessed, Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, keep on shedding those tears, I think the Lord is counting on that. He works in mysterious ways. Bless you all.

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete