Monday, March 30, 2009

Hearts are Heavy

My dear sisters and brothers of faith, I am struggling with my fears for your safety. I'm sorry, as you all know, that has been my first and foremost concern, with THIS trip to Liberia. I am very concerned for Sheila and Lisa, but we must not forget Erica. She is also heartbroken. Also, the fathers should be prayed for. I know Keith, Trent and Brock are suffering too.

We haven't heard anything from Liberia since Saturday. I'm wondering if the corrupted government has already taken over the satellite system that Dax has worked so diligently on. Michael, I worry about you and Jeremy, being the youngsters of the crowd. Jeremy has been there before, but under completely different circumstances, but Michael you are getting a first hand view as is Mary Beth and Tony. Norm and Nancy, I hope you are holding up. As for rest of team, my prayers are with you, and we are anxiously awaiting your return.

How about a big glass of ice tea, when you get home?

Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment