Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good Morning from South Major County

The Lord has provided the sun this morning and calm winds. It is the Lord's day. I am praying that all has gone well for all of you during the second day of the crusade. I spoke with Tammy's mom yesterday, and she is looking forward to meeting the airplane to get her grandchildren and take them to eat. Chatted with Lisa's mom on line and I ripped her for her slow typing. LOL. Am preparing to go to church, and have some support this morning. Just dying to hear what Garen has to say. Mary Beth, I have your son's full attention now. They are receiving their e-mail on their i-phones. Your daughter, Katie, is still using her lap top. I have been reading fontpageafrica on internet and have decided the Lord really needs a lot of help. Researched the Don Bosco Homes. Very interesting. As I said yesterday, put on your full armor of God, for we are at war with Satan. God Bless each and everyone of you and am looking forward to next Thursday. GO SOONERS. Both teams will play in the Elite Eight today.

No comments:

Post a Comment